UBAHDANK BEER CHEESE
Overall time: 15min Servings: 4 Difficulty: Easy
Bring an app they say…Impress them with this one, because Ubahdank Beer Cheese will always be the first to go on any grazing table.
- 2 Pints Ubahdank
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Gouda Cheese
- 1 ¼ Lbs. American Cheese (cubed)
- 1/2 Tsp. Granulated Garlic
- 1 bag of your favorite tortilla chips.
- Crack open a can of Ubahdank and pour yourself a pint.
- Pour a second Ubahdank into a large pot. Bring to a simmer and reduce by half on medium heat (about 5 min).
- Add heavy cream to the pot and bring back to a simmer
- Gradually add in Gouda and American cheese stirring continuously until combined and melted.
- Remove from the heat and mix in garlic. Let stand for two minutes then serve!
- Garnish with green onion and bacon pieces.
- Serve with soft pretzels, tortilla chips, or add to a loaded burger.