KEY LIME LINEN
Overall time: 5 min Servings: 1 Difficulty: Easy
Cool off and make yourself this refreshing beer cocktail. Pool season just got elevated x100!
- 1 ½ oz. Gin
- ½ oz. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- ½ oz. Simple Syrup
- 3 Cucumber Slices
- 4 oz. Key Lime Gose
- Combine gin, juice, syrup, liqueur and 3 cucumber slices in a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice.
- Shake until chilled, about 15 seconds.
- Pour through a double strainer into a Collins glass filled with ice.
- Top with NG Key Lime Gose (about 4 ounces).
- Garnish with a few cucumber slices.