UBAHDANK BEER CHEESE
Overall time: 15min Servings: 4 Difficulty: Easy
Bring an app they say.. impress them with this one because Ubahdank Beer Cheese will always be the first to go on any grazing table.
- 2 16oz Ubahdank Cans
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 3/4 cup Shredded Gouda Cheese
- 1 ¼ lbs American Cheese (cubed)
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 bag of your favorite chips.
- Crack open the first can of Ubahdank and pour yourself a pint.
- Pour the second Ubahdank into a large pot. Bring to a simmer and reduce by half on medium heat (about 5 min)
- Add heavy cream to the pot and bring back to a simmer
- Gradually add in Gouda and American cheese stirring continuously until combined and melted.
- Remove from the heat and mix in garlic. Let stand for two minutes then serve!
- Garnish with green onion and bacon pieces.
- Serve with soft pretzels, tortilla chips or add to your loaded burger.